(Redirected from Caissons)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Caisson or caisson in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Caisson (French for "box") may refer to:
- Caisson (Asian architecture), a spider web ceiling
- Caisson (engineering), a sealed underwater structure
- Caisson (lock gate), a gate for a dock or lock, constructed as a floating caisson
- Caisson (pen name), of Edward Sperling
- Caisson (western architecture), a type of coffer
- Caisson disease, or decompression sickness
- Caisson lock, a type of canal lock
- Deep foundation, also called a caisson foundation
- Limbers and caissons, a two-wheeled cart for carrying ammunition, also used in certain state and military funerals
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Caisson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.