|WikiProject Kansas||(Rated Start-class, Low-importance)|
|It is requested that an image or photograph be included in this article to improve its quality. Please replace this template with a more specific media request template where possible.
Wikipedians in Kansas may be able to help!
The Free Image Search Tool or Creative Commons Search may be able to locate suitable images on Flickr and other web sites.
Important Notes Before Editing This Article
Please review the following to get a better idea of what you should add to this article:
- Please follow the Wikipedia USCITY guideline for layout and content.
- Please examine these great articles for ideas: Lock Haven, Pennsylvania / Stephens City, Virginia / Kent, Ohio / Tulsa, Oklahoma / Grand Forks, North Dakota.
- Please ensure a person meets Wikipedia Notability requirements before adding to the "Notable People" section.
Please review the following before editing:
- Please document your source by citing a reference to prove your text is verifiable.
- Please add text that has a neutral point of view instead of sounding like an advertisement.
- Please read the "Editing, Creating, and Maintaining Articles" chapter from the book Wikipedia : The Missing Manual, ISBN 9780596515164.
Pardon me, but WTF is going on in this town? Median annual income of $166,528? In the middle of Kansas? Is one family throwing the stats off? Xyzzyva 07:19, Mar 31, 2005 (UTC)
- Willowbrook is an "exclusive" community outside of Hutchinson. It is very wealthy and upscale, so the annual income numbers are correct. StudierMalMarburg 16:36, 26 March 2007 (UTC)